Saturday, September 27, 2008

27 sept 2008

duno why eh dis week so dao mei

22 Sept 2008
倪小华v another 体育处老师 caught me
by dat time i was changing sports shirt in toilet ....
when i walk out thn saw them they caught me, sooyee, jialin, karmun, de 5 boys...
a lots ppl get caught ... if no wrong i thk is 12 bahh...
they bring all of us go 做劳作-拾叶子在行政楼前面
after the silly work we go 训导处 i so scare lur when v go dere
i scare will 记缺点 or wad else after v write name thn 训导oni say jz 做记录nia
nth geh wad aso no i oni no so scare larh...

27 Sept 2008
dis more worse i nearly scare dao die lerh lur
2day gt physic exam so i reach skul 就一直study lerh
mui teach mah... haha
after 早读课i bak my place cont study physic
dat time is 地理节 i din peduli da teacher
cont study physic v soo yee
sudenly da 叶副 come into clz
by dat time i jz scarer he will scold me y din zhuan xin ting ke...
din notice other thgs he point jinwei n ask her out
come to me aso ask me out v zhong hao aso
i rely very scare lur...
after dat oni i noe 原来 is bcoz of our socks ...
he talk a lot 2 alll of da student
i so scare eh... i faster ask jin wei will he 记缺点??
jinwei say duno thn jiu suan ...
when he say fin all da thgs ...
he came to us n ask us 2 write dwn our 学号
n he say 记缺点 eh...
i rely cant control myself lur...
i straight away cry lerh...
i dunwan irely dunwan da thg
hehe i cant imagine lur i cried 3 period lerh...
sry 4 making my frens worry eh...
i promise my loagong (rox)
i won cry geh... i cant thk rox aso da same haiz...
bak home telll mum ...
although mum jz scold me a bit nia n ask me wear ch sock...
bt i very mind my report card will cut marks n having a 缺点

although she nt rely mind bt i care eh...
i cant imagine these thgs will happen on me...
i dunwan eh... i say i m happie coz mum din scold bt myself r still mind lur...
hehe bt anyway thx all my frens when i cry
especially ( rox, mui, peck, cg, kei, xin, sooyee) n mure lahh thx ...

2 comments:

onion said...

Dun wear 2 short d socks jor..1 time enuf..if still sad thn remember 2 cry..after crying must laugh again..girl is most beautiful when she laugh happily

JunHsin said...

why chong hwa now so scary de...?
next time dun wear short short de socks liao laa... if you still want to wear rmb to pull it up just b4 anyone catch you laa... i always do that most of the time de...xD