Monday, December 1, 2008

1 dec 2008

2day mum ask me go fetch my sis go skating again lerh...
act i rely lyk skate lur
but i lost it...
anyway i lyk but learn aso dunno how got wad use?
at dere i keep on looking they ply
rely very xian mu lur lolx
but urm okay stop lerh ^^ dun thk jor mah..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after that v go swim...
when swim i oways thk a lot of thgs...
but after i swim i will 4get
mayb thats the way let me 发泄
i keep on swim n swim
those feel i dunno how say out
but i rely very love to swim lur ^^

whn swim i can thk wadeva i wan ...
whn swim i can do wadeva i wan...
whn swim i can laugh without any voices...
whn swim i can sing in heart nobody will feel that...
whn swim i even can cry without anybody know...
those feel rely mk me lyk it...
i can swim wadeva i wan
can fast can slow...
can jump can walk ...
so free...
i rely love swim makes me feel so gud...

but whn back i been scold of my mum again...
anyway those won mk me feels gd i won bother..
i jz tot i cant listen at all ....

anyway 2day i rely thk lerh many thgs...
i cant live without swimming hehe xp

4 comments:

onion said...

swim gd neh
i gt learn b4 but hor
gif up jor lu...
so lazy~~
swim so slow~~
like turtle..
next time we all go sunway skate ba~
all go learn 2gether betta~~
dun say dun wan a
pull oso pull u go

kei said...

hehe^^
hapi jiu hao =)
dun ting too much^^
simple is gud xD
jiayou =)
support u always <3
maks

sHiN@juz me said...

onion~
i dunwan to skate...
n u won pull dao me de bleh xp

kei~
thx 4 supporting me o..
i love euu so much 2oo
maks ^^

onion said...

thn i push u go la