Monday, December 1, 2008

1 dec 2008

mayb 2day jz been scolde... feel wan say bout my family....
dad mum 2 sis... n i

= dad =
mayb he is da most care me at all...
he oways buy ghost movie 4 me lur (but he dun lyk de)
anyway duno larh..
i got say b4 wad thg he aso will support me de...
although sometime he mk me scare
but at home jz i look lyk him ni...
he is O type geh (blood) me aso jz we two...
i mean i rely lyk him... dunno larh...
i oways do wad will thk dao me...
but sure he most care my baby sis de...

=mum=
i no salt wor...
sometimes she mk me feel i not her daughter
but is my dad another wife geh daughter lur
i cant stop to hate her...
she even dun understand me (mayb no 1 understand me larh)
i dunwan skate again she jz say i useless
everythg learn dao half dun learn
she din thk b4 y i dunwan de lur..
she dun understand me
she oways scold me...
i m so sry i rely hate her

^^ big sis ^^
mayb she is da most understand me among all others...
she oways share secret 2 me...
she nvr scare i will tell mum or anybody....
she jz trust me at all..
she too understand me lerh..
whn i been scold by mum
she oways will help me de...
dis mk me feel she so gd ^^
anyway ytd whn nth do i chat v her oni i feel dat de..
i thk i can start trust her n lyk her...
she treat me rely not bad...

me @.@
i m da 2nd
so is dat gud?
haha i dun thk so...
mayb i thk dats too bad...
2 sis aso even fierve than me ...
i no salt whn wan fight v them haha
so oways they qifu me ni...
be da 2nd... da most ugly...da most stupid
anyway larh....
urm i rely hup i m not da 2nd lur...
dad most care baby sis... mum most care baby sis 2oo...
they oways v big sis will b fun
i oways da 2nd or mayb i can say last ...hehe
anyway larh.... in my life i jz can b da 2nd to any1...

^-^baby sis ^-^
mayb we all 2oo care her ...
she wan wad i aso will try my best 2 get 4 her de lur...
all of us treat her too gd...
mayb dis is gd 4 her but aso bad too...
she oways scolde me de..
did she ever tot me as her sis?
whn i angry i aso been scold by her
i rely no salt
jz a baby sis i aso dun dare 2 scold haiz><
but she so scare my big sis hehe
so wad my sis say she will listen
she so beautiful... clever...
she can tk part in 10项全能 she sure get champion hehe
haha wadeva she is ...
i will lurve her 2oo...

dats my family ...
m i hate my family or lyk?
i dunno
hehe but i m sure hate mur than lyk de...
anyway i cant chg family dats a true haiz

3 comments:

kel said...

actuali yar
ur dad+mom sometimes very gud xia de larh
although sometimes they will aso do sth nt gud to u larh
but then they all do care about you
trust me =)
don't think too much bahs xD
you're not repulsive
you're not stupid
HSM: Everyone's special in their own way
And you're really special in own way
You're treat your friends truthfully
and that's enough
you need not to compare yourself with anyone
even an ant
you're just as special as who you are
loves <3

Unknown said...

dun think bout these questions lar...
useless d la...
urself happi is the most important d^^
stay happi =)

Natnat said...

lolx
u stay hapi too
=D
hapi hols!